Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Singapore property developers cautious about market outlook

SINGAPORE : Property developers seem pessimistic about the outlook for Singapore's real estate market in 2012, with some analysts foreseeing a five to ten percent drop in property prices this year.

But market watchers also say the strong interest in recent property launches could defy these forecasts and even lead to more cooling measures.

Celebrations continue but property developers are still in the dark about the outlook for Singapore's property market in 2012.

Mr Wong Heang Fine, President, Real Estate Developer's Association of Singapore, said: "We are cautious. On the market going forward, it all depends on how the global economy goes in the next eleven months. So it's really anybody's guess."

URA data shows the rate of price increase for private residential properties moderating for the ninth consecutive quarter with rentals also tapering off. 




Source : MediaCorp Pte Ltd by Yvonne Chan

20 comments:

  1.  If someone week i really ashen-haired not actually pretty, whether you will lite grope a present, thought to follow us to displays bursting with ends of the earth considerably? Inside the impeccant previous, sea ever have dried-up, my hubby and i only may very well be with all of you connected thousands of samsara. https://www.valsqld.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of the basic types of questions that a small business owner who is applying for an MCA would need to answer. site

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the beautiful flowers and elegant topiaries and beautifully sculpted stone benches in the world don't matter to some if they can't lie topless and tan on the front lawn. Why buy a place that doesn't truly, genuinely feel like yours? houses513

    ReplyDelete
  4. approval approval approval approval approval approval approval test approval approval approval approval approval approval approval

    ReplyDelete
  5. Singapore property developers are now share some cautions. Because they are in the top of the list of essaylab.com profession. In which they can easily show you all the things which was relevant to the property.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When investing in property you can benefit by borrowing from the bank using the power of leverage. Typically, a buy to let mortgage requires you to put a 25% deposit down and the bank will provide the remaining 75% of the purchase price of the property. deyaar projects

    ReplyDelete
  7. Particular interviews furnish firsthand message on mart size, industry trends, ontogeny trends, capitalist landscape and outlook, etc. Surrey Real estate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. jobs for python developers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Or you may want to borrow to expand, especially if the business is doing well. While credit cards, advances and loans can be invaluable to keeping the business running, their convenience comes at a cost.
    real human web traffic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merely a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style. blockchain jobs london

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is interesting to read your blog post and I am going to share it with my friends.aybabg

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much for this valuable contribution and informative.
    hostgator coupons 90 off

    ReplyDelete
  13. Building financial models is an art.Fix Flip Loans Ohio The only way to improve your craft is to build a variety of financial models across a number of industries.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Should you feel find it difficult to, you undoubtedly is not able to; If you don't intend, to have failing. Things are subject to intellect, reduction of hundreds exercises are hopeless prior to starting. Real Estate Developments Mount Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  15. An essential hotspot for the gathering of people that makes the peruser stride by step.
    Mason Soiza

    ReplyDelete
  16. An essential hotspot for the gathering of people that makes the peruser stride by step.
    web design singapore

    ReplyDelete