Showing posts from September, 2009

Condo News The subsale breakdown

As posted in on 23 Sep 2009 by John Condo News The subsale breakdown The subsale breakdown The recent subsale market data published by Savills Singapore revealed some really interesting nuggets of information. We ranked the subsales by gains, by losses and so on and the situation became a whole lot clearer. Come see. We’ve got a nice PDF you can take home with you too! (We’ve taken what we could from the original table in the Business Times and did some fancy Excel work on it. View the original table here .) Most Subsale Gains The Centris at Jurong turned out to be very popular. Next came One Amber near East Coast, Casa Merah at Tanah Merah and The Metropolitan at Redhill. Apparently Casa Merah benefitted from recent sold-out launch of Optima @ Tanah Merah . Most Subsale Losses Montebleu at Balestier took the top spot when it came to losses. Coming in an unwanted second is The Fernhill by Stevens Road. Casa Merah also came in third

Property Launches The Interlace: Block location and map overlay

As posted in on 15 Sep 2009 by John Property Launches The Interlace: Block location and map overlay The Interlace: Block location and map overlay We've got more details just in. The Interlace is one complex condo. Took us some time to figure it out but we've got it done eventually. We've got all the 23 blocks labelled for you, including those that are released for sale, and we've broken down the individual tiers with a 'cool' animation. Come in and see! Map Overlay Image: Google Maps . Note: This is an estimation only. Not to scale. What cannot be seen here is that the project is sitting on elevated land. And note that from the west to the south-east your view is completely unblocked. One will get the green views of Portsdown area, the Hortpark, Gillman Village and Telok Blangah Hill Park. To the east some flatted factories will be in your way. North-views are not too good with the AYE, an small industrial park and AIA Alexan

Property Launches The Interlace: details and floorplans

As posted in on 9 Sep 2009 by Francis Property Launches The Interlace: details and floorplans The Interlace: details and floorplans We have managed to get our grubby hands on details and some floorplans of The Interlace in District 4 which to no surprise will launch in phases due to the large amount of units. Please keep in mind all these early details are subject to change and might be inaccurate, so take this info with a pinch of salt. Although we do not know the exact breakdown on how many of each unit types there are, we noted that unit sizes buck the current trend of "Mickey Mouse" units. For example, 2 bedroom units are a good size of between 807 and 1346sf. While this means that serious home buyers can finally find a decently sized home, total prices will add up quickly. Below are some details which we have got wind of: Tenure: 99 years wef 11 Feb 2009 Site Area : est 869,320 sqft Plot Ratio: 2.1 Expected TOP: 31 March 2015

Condo News The Interlace: Site Layout and Photos

As posted in on 7 Sep 2009 by John Condo News The Interlace: Site Layout and Photos The Interlace: Site Layout and Photos We've trawled online and found some hi-res pics of CapitaLand's The Interlace . Looks pretty awesome we must say, though it seems to be one really complex condo - good luck to the future brochure designer! We've managed to find a site layout as well. Guess what facilities we see? Located on the site of the old Gillman Heights Condo , top floors might potentially get a view of the Pasir Panjang container port. (And no, we don't think there's any connection between this design and the aforementioned containers... or is there?) BIG BIG DISCLAIMER: These are obviously architecture renders and definitely NOT the finalized design, so take this with a pinch of salt. Nevertheless it's good fun to speculate. Site Layout No indication of where north is but it's safe to assume that top = north, bottom = sout

Condo News Former Gillman Heights Condo now The Interlace

As posted in on 4 Sep 2009 by Francis Condo News Former Gillman Heights Condo now The Interlace Former Gillman Heights Condo now The Interlace The former Gillman Heights Condo , will be redeveloped into The Interlace, a massive 1,040 residential unit condominium. According to the press release, the architect is internationally acclaimed and is responsible for other projects such as the China Central Television Station and the Television Cultural Center in Beijing. In good style, The Interlace (24 storeys) will also be just as daring; "The Interlace explores a dramatically different approach to tropical living with an expansive and interconnected network of communal spaces with the natural environment. Thirty-one apartment blocks, each six stories tall, are stacked in a hexagonal arrangement to form eight large-scale courtyards. The interlocking blocks resemble a ‘vertical village’ with cascading sky gardens and both private and public roof

Property Launches Elliot at East Coast launching soon

As posted in on 22 July 2009 by John Property Launches Elliot at East Coast launching soon Elliot at East Coast launching soon This freehold condo near East Coast Park is going to be launched in September this year. Elliot at East Coast (District 15) has 119 units of 1, 2, 3, 4 bedrooms and penthouse apartments. Built over the old Palm Beach Garden which was enbloc-ed in 2007, this project is developed by Guocoland. 8 Blocks of 5-Storey & 1 Block of 3-Storey Condominium with Basement Car Park · Site Area – Approx. 127,600 sqft · 119 Units Typical Unit Types · 1 Bedroom (4 units) – Approx. 500 sqft · 2 Bedroom (12 units) – Approx. 950 to 1,600 sqft · 3 Bedroom (40 units) – Approx. 1,300 to 2,100 sqft · 4 Bedroom (40 units) – Approx. 1,600 to 2,700 sqft · Penthouse (23 units) – Approx. 1,600 to 2,800 sqft Prices yet to be announced. We'll keep you upd

Trevista Official Launch on Sat 5th Sep 2009

In preparation for Official Launch on 5th Sep 2009 (Saturday), the showflat will be closed on 3rd Sep 2009 (Thursday) and 4th Sep 2009 (Friday). Expect prices to increase. NTUC Choice Homes has sold 410 of the total 460 units it released for the preview of its Trevista condo in Toa Payoh last week. NTUC Choice Homes is expected to release more units in the 590-unit project this weekend when it does an official launch, accompanied by an advertising campaign, for the project. Singaporeans bought 87 per cent of the total 410 units. Permanent residents made up 7 per cent and foreigners, 6 per cent, of buyers. The majority of PRs and foreigners were from China; some were also from Indonesia and Malaysia; there were also a few Swiss nationals, an NTUC Choice Homes spokeswoman said. She said 70 per cent of the buyers have HDB addresses and the other 30 per cent, private addresses. About 80 per cent of buyers purchased on the normal progress payment scheme. The remaining 20 per cent who op

Condo Reviews : Trevista

As posted in on 2 Sep 2009 by John Condo Reviews Condo Review: Trevista Condo Review: Trevista About Trevista The Trevista is a 99-year leasehold, District 12 condo consisting of 590 units in three 39-storey blocks. Developed by NTUC Choice Homes, Trevista has a unit mix of studio, 1+1, 2, 2+1, 3 and 4 BR apartments. Expected to TOP in late 2012, this is Toa Payoh’s first condominium in more than a decade. In fact, Trevista is Toa Payoh’s third condo after Oleander Towers and Trellis Towers. This project comes with ‘full condo facilities’. Notable ones include a tennis court, a 50m lap pool and a rock climbing wall. Parking lots are underground. Unfortunately there are only about 590 lots available so your guests will have to find somewhere else to park. There’s a HDB MSCP right across the street in case they want to pay you a visit. Trevista is without doubt a mass market condo, with 590 units sharing a 50m lap pool and a single tennis court, this place is as