Trevista Official Launch on Sat 5th Sep 2009

In preparation for Official Launch on 5th Sep 2009 (Saturday), the showflat will be closed on 3rd Sep 2009 (Thursday) and 4th Sep 2009 (Friday). Expect prices to increase.

NTUC Choice Homes has sold 410 of the total 460 units it released for the preview of its Trevista condo in Toa Payoh last week. NTUC Choice Homes is expected to release more units in the 590-unit project this weekend when it does an official launch, accompanied by an advertising campaign, for the project.

Singaporeans bought 87 per cent of the total 410 units. Permanent residents made up 7 per cent and foreigners, 6 per cent, of buyers.

The majority of PRs and foreigners were from China; some were also from Indonesia and Malaysia; there were also a few Swiss nationals, an NTUC Choice Homes spokeswoman said.

She said 70 per cent of the buyers have HDB addresses and the other 30 per cent, private addresses.

About 80 per cent of buyers purchased on the normal progress payment scheme. The remaining 20 per cent who opted for interest absorption scheme are being charged a 2 per cent price premium, the Choice Homes spokeswoman said.

When sales in the 99-year leasehold condo began on Friday morning for the first batch of 210 units, the average price was $898 per square foot, but with two subsequent batches of additional units released, prices were adjusted marginally upwards, although this also had to do with the newer units being on higher floors and having better orientation.

The average price currently is understood to be around $920 psf.

What’s left are a limited number of two-bedroom units, with the majority of what’s available being three- and four-bedroom apartments, BT understands. The remaining 130 units in the condo are expected to be released this weekend and they include prime pool-fronting units.

Call me at 98533323 if you have interest in a unit.



  1. A number of people were gathered there because they all were invited by officials and I was also there with the expert writers of dissertation writing services and enjoyed a lot. Next year, I will go there once again.

  2. It's 8 Sep 2021 and it's been 10 years, how should time spend. I remember when it is happening I have started a job in a content writing company, and for that, I cannot attend this. but it was a great invention.


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore property developers cautious about market outlook

Condos Future Launches

HDB upgraders set pace in private property market