More Condo Launches brought forward
Some new upcoming launches:
1. D'Mira - 65 units (Mar 2010)
2. The Residences at W (Sentosa Cove) - 228 units (Mar 2010)
3. Condo at Chestnut Avenue - 429 units (Apr 2010)
4. Condo at Pasir Ris - 642 units (Jun 2010)
5. Condo at soon-to-be former Copthorne Orchid Hotel - 150 units (Jul - Aug 2010)
6. Condo at Dakota Crescent - 616 units (Apr - May 2010)
7. Former Rainbow Gardens site - 172 units (Apr - May 2010)
8. Former Flamingo Valley site - 393 units (2010 Q2)
Other condos to note include The Interlace (1,040 units), the former Farrer Court site (1,500 units) and The Cascadia (536 units). All in all, looks like supply for new condo units will be up, up, up.
It looks like developers are trying to catch the wave of good buying sentiment. In fact, developers are launching so many of their projects that REDAS president Simon Cheong said, 'Many of us are now caught with a depleting land bank'.
As posted in h88.com.sg by Yeo ZH