The latest addition to the en bloc bandwagon is a 16-unit freehold walk up apartment along Pasir Panjang, located new the future Haw Par Villa MRT station. The asking price? $26-30 million. This translates to around $600 - 690 psf ppr.
Will it sell? Well, let's take a look their competition. Hit the 'read more' to find out.
Here's the location of the said apartment if you're interested:
This apartment joins the other recent condos up for en blocs:
- Dalvey Road site up for tender
- Goodrich Park might go for $86m
- Holland Tower and Melrose Court up for en bloc
- Pastoral View hops on the en bloc train
- Naung Court tries hand at enbloc
- Amber Glades, Robin Court and Robin Drive up for en bloc
Perhaps these folks were encouraged by the successful en blocs of these small condos:
- Cavenagh Mansions sold for $42.4 million
- Meng Garden en bloc is 2010's biggest collective sale
- Pender Court goes for $95m
With the government releasing so much land and with all these small condos up for sale, looks like developers both big and small are spoilt for choice right now.
As posted in h88.com.sg by Cheryl Han