4. Risk is lower as compared to Sail and MBR
5. With the same amount of purchase price of $1.99million, you will find it difficult to get even a 2 bedroom high floor at the Sail (883sqft) , when the market runs, every $100psf jump Icon (1259sqft) will make more $$$ than the Sail or MBR.
7. New launches such as Silver Sea at East Coast, CityScape at Farrer Park and Trizon at Holland are priced at about $1500psf. With the similar psf, Icon which is located at the CBD is surely a better buy.
8. Projects at the Outer Core such as Southbank & Citylights are going at $1,500 psf, who will have a better rental income? Definitely, Icon in the town will be able to rent our higher & faster.
10. This is a very high floor unit, which is above sky terrace. These units was the choice units last launched by developer.
Also read : http://www.chanlawrence.com/search/label/Icon